Succulent Teacups Project

1 Material
$25

So like everyone else I love succulents! I recently went to a garage sale up north, small town, and landed at an estate sale. Tea cups and saucers 50 cents! I had to buy and make them planters or pots for my succulents.
Now granted I was not born with a green thumb, like at all...plants come to my house to die... so for this project I decided to buy artificial succulents from the craft store. They look so life like and they are not too expensive.

Gathered all my supplies. Artificial succulents, scissors, rocks and my pots (tea cup and sugar pot)
I hot glued the cup to the saucer...
Filled up the cup with rocks...
Filled the sugar pot with same rocks.
Cut the length of the succulent. And played around as to which plant would look good in the cup or pot. I chose just one big one for the tea cup and many for the pot. Simple...
Then I got glued the lid of the sugar pot to the pot.

• Decorative rocks, artificial succulents and garage sale finds tea cut and sugar pot

16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!