Transform Garden Furniture With a Bright Striped Crochet Cushion

$0

I have to admit I have been a little slow to appreciate all that crochet has to offer - it is so much more than the classic dishcloth! As a knitter I am amazed at how quickly crochet projects grow, I find it equally relaxing and almost meditative... As a novice I am keen to find easy projects which have great results! This easy striped crochet cushion fits the bill!!
The project started with a desire to brighten up some new to me garden chairs, to use supplies I already had with the benefit of improving my crochet skills.
A mixture of different weights of yarn were used from my stash. These striped crochet cushions are perfect for using the odds and ends of yarn from previous projects.
Check out my blog post for easy instructions. This pattern only uses one stitch - if I can make a stripe crochet cushion so can you:) Once the crochet is complete make a simple envelope cushion with optional fabric ties.
Stuff the cushion cover with a cushion or whatever filling you have to hand - I have used an old duvet. I am passionate about crafting with what I have, trying to reduce the volume of rubbish I throw out.
If you love the look of the coffee table find out more here.

Vickymcreations