Redoux Interiors
Redoux Interiors
  • Brentwood, CA

How to Paint Old Shutters and Use for Decor

Old wood shutters get a brand new look with CeCe Caldwells Nantucket Spray, and secret no mess distressing tip!
how to paint old shutters and use for decor, home decor, painting, repurposing upcycling, Estate Sale treasures I found several sets of plain wood shutters Gave them a new look with a blend of CeCe Caldwells Nantucket Spray and Vintage White
Estate Sale treasures. I found several sets of plain wood shutters. Gave them a new look with a blend of CeCe Caldwells Nantucket Spray and Vintage White
how to paint old shutters and use for decor, home decor, painting, repurposing upcycling, Here is what I started with Everyone bypassed them I purchased them for a song
Here is what I started with. Everyone bypassed them. I purchased them for a song!
how to paint old shutters and use for decor, home decor, painting, repurposing upcycling, After the shutters were painted I used a baby wipe Distressing is mess free and easy use a baby wipe and simply wipe the paint off where you want a chippy or worn look
After the shutters were painted. I used a baby wipe! Distressing is mess free and easy, use a baby wipe and simply wipe the paint off where you want a chippy or worn look.
how to paint old shutters and use for decor, home decor, painting, repurposing upcycling, There is no mess with the wet distress method and you have way more control than with sandpaper
There is no mess with the wet distress method, and you have way more control than with sandpaper.
how to paint old shutters and use for decor, home decor, painting, repurposing upcycling, Now they look like they came from a beach cottage not a random estate sale
Now they look like they came from a beach cottage, not a random estate sale!
Redoux Interiors