Striped Easter Eggs

Dying Easter eggs is fun but they only last for one year. I like making seasonal decorations that I can use for years to come. Thrifted friendship bracelet string Mod Podged to Styrofoam eggs created perfectly striped Easter eggs. These look pretty grouped in a bowl and also displayed individually.
striped easter eggs, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, The stripes on the eggs are formed not with individual colors of floss but with one skein of friendship bracelet string
The stripes on the eggs are formed not with individual colors of floss but with one skein of friendship bracelet string.
striped easter eggs, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, These look pretty displayed in a vintage McCoy planter
These look pretty displayed in a vintage McCoy planter.
striped easter eggs, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Love the stripes that the string creates
Love the stripes that the string creates!
SweetPea Paula