Error loading player:
No playable sources found

6 Ways to Reuse Your Leftover Coffee Mate Containers

$10

Have some creamer containers lying around? Check out these brilliant ideas below to put them to good use!
6 brilliant ways to reuse your leftover coffee mate containers
First, I removed the label & washed the container. Then, I cut off the top & cut two slots in the sides. Next, I spray painted the bottle with Krylon Looking Glass spray paint & mixed equal parts vinegar & water into a spray bottle. Immediately after spraying, I applied the vinegar/water mixture & blotted with a paper towel - this added a mercury glass effect.

After this was dry I added dirt, Dollar Store gems & a cactus - allowing smaller parts of the plant to peek out. I then wrapped twine around the grooves in the bottle & hung it on my ceiling with a hook! I love how this turned one turned out!
After removing the label & washing I squeezed some leftover craft paint I had around my apartment into the containers. This is a great way to save paint & a great way to have easy access to it when you need it!
After removing the label & washing I added chalkboard labels & poured laundry detergent & softener into the containers. This is a great way to lighten the load of lugging the large detergent containers to the laundry room & is a cute way to organize it as well!
I placed painters tape in geometric designs, & added metallic spray paint to these to add a little style to them. I then filled them with Dollar Store gems & beads. This is such a great way to organize & have easy access to craft supplies! I also added twine (these are really great containers to keep twine organized because you can close the lid on the end of it & hold it in place!) You can add pretty much anything to these - the possibilities are endless.
First, cut a hole towards the bottom of the bottle, folding the top of the hole to create a rounded top. Next, grab a clothespin & cut a space for it to sit into on the bottom. Hot glue in place. Add some bird seed & hang in a tree for the birds!
First, remove the lid & wrap rope around the bottle hot gluing it in place. Add some of your favorite plants & place anywhere in your home!
Check out the video for the how-to!

• Barbara Dooley

How do you keep the squirrels from chewing at the seed opening and emptying the entire thing in minutes.

• Christina Yates

I was fed up with really cheeky squirrels which were constantly emptying my bird seed feeders almost as quickly as I was filling them, they took fat balls too and didn't even move if I tried to shoo them away!! I thought I'd outsmart them by passing a rope through the eye of a hook my husband happened to have and then strung it across the yard, I hung the feeder on it and felt sure I'd stopped the pests. NO they were like something out of Mission Impossible, it took them a few hours to figure out how to get to the rope then they hung upside down and went hand over hand (Paw!) till they reached the feeder then hung upside down till it was empty!!! I gave up after that!!!

• Sxs21353553

i have many empty coffee tins, I see them beautiful and I would like to use them for a nice project. Do you have any ideas?