6 Ways to Reuse Your Leftover Coffee Mate Containers

121K Views
Have some creamer containers lying around? Check out these brilliant ideas below to put them to good use!
Time: 1 HoursCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • 6 brilliant ways to reuse your leftover coffee mate containers
First, I removed the label & washed the container. Then, I cut off the top & cut two slots in the sides. Next, I spray painted the bottle with Krylon Looking Glass spray paint & mixed equal parts vinegar & water into a spray bottle. Immediately after spraying, I applied the vinegar/water mixture & blotted with a paper towel - this added a mercury glass effect.

After this was dry I added dirt, Dollar Store gems & a cactus - allowing smaller parts of the plant to peek out. I then wrapped twine around the grooves in the bottle & hung it on my ceiling with a hook! I love how this turned one turned out!
After removing the label & washing I squeezed some leftover craft paint I had around my apartment into the containers. This is a great way to save paint & a great way to have easy access to it when you need it!
After removing the label & washing I added chalkboard labels & poured laundry detergent & softener into the containers. This is a great way to lighten the load of lugging the large detergent containers to the laundry room & is a cute way to organize it as well!
I placed painters tape in geometric designs, & added metallic spray paint to these to add a little style to them. I then filled them with Dollar Store gems & beads. This is such a great way to organize & have easy access to craft supplies! I also added twine (these are really great containers to keep twine organized because you can close the lid on the end of it & hold it in place!) You can add pretty much anything to these - the possibilities are endless.
First, cut a hole towards the bottom of the bottle, folding the top of the hole to create a rounded top. Next, grab a clothespin & cut a space for it to sit into on the bottom. Hot glue in place. Add some bird seed & hang in a tree for the birds!
First, remove the lid & wrap rope around the bottle hot gluing it in place. Add some of your favorite plants & place anywhere in your home!
Check out the video for the how-to!

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of July 17, 2018 10:41 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.