Kimberly Noelle
Kimberly Noelle
  • Cheyenne, WY

Thrifted Home Decor

1 Material
$0
3 Months

I have always had a thrifted home. Rarely do I buy anything whole sale. There's just something about finding unique pieces at the thrift stores. I thought I would share my thrifted Living Room and Dining Room decor and a few DIY's that I have done.
thrifted home decor
This is our dining room. I have debated for awhile now on whether to paint the brick and because the brick was a yellow tinged brick it really made the room look drab so I just took the plunge and painted it. My dad made the mantle for me and I thrifted all the goodies on top. All cutting boards I sanitized of course before displaying.
thrifted home decor
The table is from Sam's Club believe it or not. It was a very dark, almost black color and I white washed it. It was just to beat up to have a nice sleek look so I went more rustic with it.
thrifted home decor
I found the amazing Peacock chair at a local Catholic Thrift Store for $15.
thrifted home decor
The pots, vase and marble dish are all thrifted. Baskets were purchased from Hobby Lobby on clearance and I tied faux plants with sisal string to the basket to give it a pop of green.
thrifted home decor
The living room is a work in progress but I'm getting there. Everythin in this photo is thrifted except the cat. LOL.
thrifted home decor
I found this cute hanging glass vase and had intended to hang it outside but I thought it looked so cute hanging from this basket with fresh cut flowers from our yard.
thrifted home decor
This is the same set up but before I added a few extra touches. I really wanted a boho zen vibe.
thrifted home decor

• Thrifted decor
Kimberly Noelle