Kimberly Noelle
Kimberly Noelle
  • Cheyenne, WY

From Headboard to Yard Mural

$5

I'm an artist... I like paint, I like texture, patterns, light and color. If someone ever told me I had to live in a neutral world it would break my heart. I find inspiration in the tiniest of things. I appreciate creative people and all they have to offer whether it's my taste or not as an artist I know what it's like to feel what you are creating. It's amazing I tell you and for that I think anyone can
from headboard to yard mural, crafts, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling
Before.. A $5 dollar headboard I found at the Goodwill.
I used my acrylic paints I had, a black paint pen for the black details and then I sprayed it with a protectant.
I put this in our front yard in a bare rock area. I'm eventually going to put a beautiful variety of yellow, orange, and red flowers in a pot to fill up the rest of the space.
A piece of Wyoming...I was inspired by old Wyoming stamps.
Kimberly Noelle

• Teri

Beautiful.

• DesertRose

I love the Forever West theme you borrowed from the old Wyoming sign! Meadowlarks are my favorite too! Great idea and great job!