Easy Fix for Ugly Outlets! No Wiring Involved!

Is this what your old wall outlets look like? I found a quick fix at Home Depot that won't break the bank and you don't have to hire an electrician.
Here is what they could look like simply by changing the plate. It's one screw and nothing dangerous. All you need is a flathead screwdriver.
I work at Home Depot in many departments including electrical, and one day saw these plates in the store. You don't have to change the inside of the outlet, simply change the wall plate and it lines up so you can plug in items just like you would previously. This changes the look of you room and they are less than $4 each.

3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time

• Brenda
    Brenda

Do these come in different colors? We installed a darker backsplash, but the white outlets stand out big time! Would love to come them down with a darker cover like this!

• Em
      Em

You can paint outlets, cover them with contact paper or when I did my tile backsplash I copied the tile on printer. Cut the paper using the plate for a template and mod podge or poly several layers. The switchplate disappears into the tile. You have to look for it, it blends in so well.

• Granny Smith
    Granny Smith

We live in Saskatchewan Canada and Home depot here in Saskatoon says they have never heard of these. Where can we get these ? or order them ? thanks

• Pat
    Pat

These are not on the website ,where can you order them?