Buffalo Check Christmas Wreath

$18

When I saw a wire circle in the wreath form aisle at Michael's, I knew I could make it into something cute and something I had never made before. Buffalo check has been everywhere and inspiring me for Christmas decor. So, I also bought ribbon that is wide and soft like flannel. I fell in love with it and made 2 projects with it. It is going to be a black and white Christmas!

Follow along as I create for Christmas at The CSI Project

buffalo check christmas wreath

You will also need your glue gun all warm and ready to go for this project. It is fast and easy so hang on tight!

buffalo check christmas wreath

This wire circle was inexpensive. The ribbon was with the Christmas ribbon and I used my 40% off coupon.

buffalo check christmas wreath

Simply wrap the ribbon around. It is wide so it means less times around. For the top and bottom, I wrapped and glued over. I also added a thin pom ribbon around the edge just to give a more clean finished look.

buffalo check christmas wreath

I found the gold glitter sign and deer ornament at The Dollar Tree. Gold, buffalo check and glitter!!!! Perfect Christmas combo!

buffalo check christmas wreath

I just used my glue gun to attach the sign and ornament.

buffalo check christmas wreath

Doesn't this make you want to get your jingle bells on and decorate? EEK!!!! I mean to each it's own but I am so ready for those jingle bells and buffalo check!

buffalo check christmas wreath

All the buffalo check over here please! Have yourself a Merry Little Buffalo Check Christmas!

The CSI Project

1 comment