Boho Chic Pumpkin With Dollar Store Pumpkins & Napkin

$2

If you remember, awhile back I did a beautiful table top using these napkins ( click here to see it!) which I found at Tuesday Morning last year. I had a bunch left over, so I decided to do some pumpkins with them!

My master bedroom has some blue accents, so I figured these would be a nice way to bring that fall vibe into our room.

What you'll need is some foam pumpkins (I picked up these two from the dollar store), a patterened napkin you love, and some paint (I used Old Vintage paint- Cream 2109 and Shutter Blue 2156). I also used the acrylic latex satin finish from Provence- it has perfect coverage!

First, paint the pumpkins (you dont want the orange to show through)! I painted one white, and the other blue.

Next, remove any extra plys from the napkin (you just need the layer with the pattern). I then cut the napkin into strips (about 1 to 2 inches)

Then, take the white painted pumpkin, and begin to glue the strips on it using mod podge. Tip: it can get pretty sticky, so try not to use too much. Cover the pumpkin and let it dry!

I then aded some highlights and shading to the blue pumpkin. Mix some white and blue paint and use it to add thsoe small details.

So it should look like this- less is more!

I then used a spindle that was left from a broken chair and used it as the stem!

Cut a little slice in the center of the pumpkin and push the stem in. Push lightly, these are hollow!

Now youre ready to embellish them.

Just layer and glue on your bows, twine, flowers and anything else you want!

I loved doing these they are so fun and easy. Have fun with matching your rooms in your home for an extra fall touch.

See more great crafts at Gilbert Marketplace

15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day