DIY Valentine's Day Pom Pom Garland

$8

Here is an easy and inexpensive DIY Valentine's Day Pom Pom Garland! All of the pom poms in this DIY were purchased from Hobby Lobby. I already had the string and needle at home.
Pick out which colors you want to use on your garland. I chose 4 different colors to alternate.
I also picked out string that was a little bit thicker. This helps the pom poms not slide along the string once the garland is finished.
I looped the string through the needle and did not tie a knot in the string. Leave a small tail so that the string and needle will easily slide through the pom poms.
Stick the needle through the pom pom and pull it along the string until you have it the length that you want.
Add alternating colors in the pattern that you want.
Here is the string full of pom poms! I chose to space out the pom poms evenly. You can do this, add more space in between, or have them touch each other with no space in between.
Tie a loop at both ends of the string so you can hang it up.
Here it is on my mantle!
I added it to the front of my envelope garland and you can find that DIY here--Check out my Youtube video tutorial of this!-& Make sure to follow me along on Instagram @thejenspace
Here is my video tutorial, enjoy! 😊

• Wendy

These are so pretty, and I've always wanted to make them, but never got around to it. Your tutorial is so simple and easy to follow! I'll be making these now!!