Decorative "Corners" for Your Front Door

$15

I always like to add a little something extra to my front door, not just a wreath or swag on the door, but something above or next to the door. These little decorative corners are SO easy and quick to make! I used dollar store blooms, so they didn't cost much either! You can see more of my projects here

Begin this project with a 16″ square wire wreath form. Use a pair of wire cutters to cut the corners of the frame. You will then have two pieces of the wire frame.  

I hand tied a bow with two coordinating ribbons. If you don’t hand tie a bow, you can invest in a  Pro Bow to tie amazing bows like this one. 

Securing the bow with a pipe cleaner, the bow then can be secured in the corner of the wire frame. After securing the pipe cleaner, add a little hot glue to the pipe cleaner to keep it from slipping on the wires.

Select greenery and flowers to coordinate with the ribbons you choose for your decorative corners. 

Using hot glue , attach the stems of the greenery and flowers to the wire frame. Greenery and faux flowers to coordinate with the ribbon will be added to the frame with hot glue. 

Add your greenery first and then begin to add flowers. Tuck some of the blooms in and around your bows. 

Add as many or as few flowers as you would like to complete the look for your front door decorating.  

Before you know it, you will have your corner complete. You can do each corner individually or work on both of them at the same time.

Use Command brand hooks to hang your completed corners in the upper corners of your front door. Carrying the color and style of your front door wreath or swag will make decorating your front door special!

…and just like that you have made these lovely decorative corners!

Coordinate your wreath or swag with the decorative corners and passersby will be wowed by your porch!  I would love to have you stop by my blog, Celebrate & Decorate  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Chloe Crabtree

• Carol Johnson

What if have a storm door can you place them far enough a part so that they want hinder your decreation

• Beverly

Even if you have a storm door, why can’t you attach the command hooks on the corners of the storm door, or even bring them in a little and attach the hooks to the outside of the storm door glass?

• Gabriella Vallozzi

I have never seen square metal. Is there an other item to substitute? Thank you.

• Carol Johnson

I would like to try it but I have a storm door??

• Desiree Zaballero

I do as well. I think it’s okay just as long your faux flowers does not overhangs the edge of the outer wood border of the doors.

• Maria Guzman

Great idea, I think it’s beautiful and definitely doing this. Thanks