Simple Organizing: Coffee Creamer Containers

$00

Here's a trick to organizing that's as simple as it gets. Don't throw away those coffee creamer containers! They make GREAT pantry storage containers.
Those awesome Coffee Creamers come in such great reusable containers. Love those great flip-up-ready-to-pour tops!
Come to our original blog post for the super easy direction and more pictures.
No sticky mess, just cut & peel off. And then wash & thoroughly dry container before filling...
The list of ways to use these containers is endless. You can decorate the containers, use them for salad bar, dessert tables, ice cream sundae stations. So many ideas! Come on over to our original Pantry Organizing with Coffee Creamer Containers! Plus many other super easy FrugElegant Up Cycled Projects

• Creamer containers
  • Craft supplies

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
FrugElegance

• Kathy Nichols
    Kathy Nichols

Not a question but I agree, Coffee Mate containers are my new favorite storage container! Only I have a little problem getting them since no one I know uses it & I'm the only one in my household that uses it.  I like to buy the warehouse size of dishwasher detergent but don't really have the storage space for that big bottle so use the large Coffee Mate container :))
    • Barbara Pickett
      Barbara Pickett

I use the big economy size to store sugar. Each one holds 4 lbs easily. These aren't clear, so storing anything else you'd have to label.
  • Aiokersonalicea1
    Aiokersonalicea1

All I can find are the white/cream color. Where do you find the clear ones?

• Sandi J Watson
      Sandi J Watson

any food store has the creamer...brand and flavor dictates the cop color...Coffee Mate bottle are clear...the labels come off very easy by cutting it off...not glued on...very useful!

• Carolyn
    Carolyn

What do you use to get the creamer smell out?

• Wilma Gregor
    Wilma Gregor

They are great for filling your steam iron

• SUSIE
    SUSIE
    Just now

I have several that I use to put baking chips in,salt,breadcrumbs,.I even have one with cooking oil in it. They are also great to put milk in when its lower than half gallon. Then I can throw away the big jug. Save space