Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Super Fast 2 Ingredient Car De-Icing Spray

I'm not sure about you, but there isn't much worse than going out to my car to leave, and finding my windshield frozen over. It's especially frustrating if I'm not at home and don't have the liberty of leaving my car started for a while so it can defrost. Well, no fear my friends! I tried a little trick that my Grandmother used to use and it works like a dream! Your window will be clear of ice within
super fast 2 ingredient car de icing spray, cleaning tips, outdoor living
You will need some water, Isopropyl Alcohol and water. Mix together and shake it up.
Head out to your iced over car.
Spray liberally all over your windshield.
Watch as the ice starts melting away immediately!
Cycle your windshield wipers a couple of times, and you are ready to be on your way! For exact ingredient amounts and tons more homemade cleaning recipes and tips, click the link below!
Mom4Real

• Linda

I use to smoke a lot you get that nicotine buildup on the inside of your windshield I use alcohol to remove it

• Suzette T

Wow from the frozen tundra of Upper East Coast. Thank you so much for your inventive great tip. I love this cause this so works. I made up batches and used pretty labels and used along with other such small simple DIY gifts in baskets for folks for all types and reason to give gifts. Like best uses for Salt and honey and vinegar. Another great gift idea is to print out various recipes like yours to hand folks with the basket so you have given them a gift that keeps on giving, as they say.