Magazine Rack Turned Portable Office

Last month, I received this old magazine rack from my Grandmommy. At first, I had no idea what I would do with it, but after realizing that my laptop and office supplies were constantly strung all over our home, I decided to use it to corral them. I turned this old magazine rack into a portable office, and now all of my things have a place to live...and they can go with me wherever I am working in our home!
Old magazine rack.
I used two thin coats of chalky finish paint (this was after the first coat).
I added a little detail using a stencil.
I added my laptop, a pencil holder for my pens and glasses, and my planner and notebook too! Now I can work anywhere in our home without making a mess...I just grab my portable office and take it with me! See the full before and after below!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Mom4Real

• Logan Rezash
    Logan Rezash

Love it! Just saw one yesterday at the flea market! Mentioned to my sisters I saw people using the for cookie sheets to unclutter a cabinet! But how clever!

• JC
    JC

I enjoy your creativity in repurposing this wood magazine holder. The cool chalk paint makes it stand out. Magazine and news print is now digital so it is very fitting. Please show a photo of the finished added detail. Thanks for sharing.