Budget Kitchen Remodel

$7300
Advanced

Here in Germany, everything is expensive partly because the Euro is stronger and partly because all types of "Handy Man, Jack of all trades" type of work is contracted out to license professionals and then because home improvement stores like Lowes or Home Depot are crazy expensive. My husband and I have had to learn quickly how to improve our home on our own. The original kitchen was fairly new and functional but it was dark, old fashion looking and limiting. After a lot of research, I opted to design the kitchen myself using IKEA's handy kitchen planner. For about $7300 we were able to install a kitchen that had a large island, lots of counter space, an induction cook top, 2 full size ovens, dishwasher and a beverage refrigerator along with a full size refrigerator plus the large buffet in our dining room, new lighting, small appliances, window treatments and decor. One of my favorite rooms is the kitchen.
Before: Newer pine kitchen but dark and old fashion.
With the help of some young soldiers, we tore the kitchen out and donated it to two different families. IKEA delivers the new kitchen.
...and more of the new kitchen.
White and light. Island that is over 2 meters long. IKEA Lidingo cabinets.
Double ovens. Refrigerator is on the end covered by a cabinet door. 2 built in pantry cabinets with pull out drawers, a lot of storage.
Induction cook top, cooks so fast.
Beverage refrigerator is located next to the dishwasher. We opted for drawers and no upper cabinets.
The buffet in the dining room is 6 cabinets stacked.

13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring

• Joanie

Everything looks absolutely gorgeous!! I noticed your plants. The 1 Pothos,( it looks like), in the white plant stand......It is leggy and needs cut back or you will NEVER have a nice full plant. The vine WILL come. A lover of 40 or 50 houseplants.

• Your dining room inspired me to cover my chairs, looks so warm and pretty!