Kitchen Command Center 2.0

I put in a command center for organizing all "the stuff" in our old kitchen and loooooved it. (Click here to see how that one looked!) And then we moved. After a month, the piles of "stuff" we unavoidable so I created a kitchen command center 2.0... this time around, I realized what I needed (pockets for all the paperwork that comes through our door), a cork board for business cards and important action
kitchen command center 2 0, kitchen design, organizing, wall decor
Kitchen Command Center 2.0 in all her finished glory. Come on in and I'll show you all the features!

These baskets are bathroom storage from Ikea. I found the desk accessories container at Homegoods and spray painted it white... it's magnetic and great storage for paperclips and thumbtacks.
The command center is looking ever better now that we've painted over the mustard paint color that came with the house! The white paint makes the whole wall look 100% fresher and more organized!
Visit my blog and leave me a note so I can say hi: At Charlotte's House
At Charlotte's House

• Nancy

great ideas- I'm going to use this as a template in my computer room...

• Linda Abate

Your command center is so awesome. A great way to keep things organized at a glance. This would also be great in an office, mud room, bathroom, or anywhere else in the house you need some organizing. Love the various types of storage compartments you used. GREAT JOB.