Garden Supply Storage Solution

My mess of gardening stuff in the garage was getting on my nerves, and I was itching to do a project!
garden supply storage solution, garages, gardening, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
This old bi-fold door hanging out in the basement was screaming for a purpose.
I spent $22 on iron knobs and hooks from Hobby Lobby. They were 50% off...yay!!!!
I mounted the hardware to the door, and then secured it to the studs of my garage wall.
I added a beat-up bookcase, which had also been banished to the basement, for extra storage and a place for potting. Now all my gardening stuff is organized and easily accessible.
I love it when functionality & cuteness come together!!!!

• Renata

So the pots on there are the ones with the handles on? Or what did u use to keep them on it?