Macrame Lawn Chair
- one metal lawn chair in need of a face-lift (For this tutorial, I actually ordered a new chair frame, and I love it! It’s large & sturdy.)
- 200 yards of 6mm craft cord
- two size 19/Q plastic crochet hooks
- 200 yds. 6mm polypropylene cording (Amazon)
- 2 size 19/Q plastic crochet hooks (Amazon)
- Metal lawn chair frame
Flipturn on May 29, 2020
Often I see diy projects that are shortchanged on the outcome due an insufficient quality and quantity of materials used.
This project is successful because you used thick cording in cheerful contrasting colors, and you did not skimp on the number of double rows woven tightly together.