One Room Challenge - Workout Room Makeover

I participated in the One Room Challenge that just finished last week. For the challenge I decided to do my workout room. My workout room is located in my basement and needed some help as as evident in the picture below.
one room challenge workout room makeover, basement ideas, organizing, storage ideas
I needed organization for the room, to get items off of the floor, and to add some warmth to the room by adding shelving and decorations.
I added shelves which helped get items off of the floor. I added decor and rearranged items to create more space for working out. I also added a chalkboard workout schedule to help with organizing workouts.
I was able to create a way to get the workout balls off of the floor using a 2x4. I also made a ballet bar.
Here is picture of as much of the room I could get in one shot.
To see the details of the tutorials and more before and after shots make sure to visit me at my blog Dream Design DIY (link below).

Tiffany from Dream Design DIY