Time to Get the Front Porch Ready for Summer

The cushions are ready with their weather-proof material, the pillows are in the swing, and I am ready for a big glass of sweet tea!
I have created a little conversation area in this small corner of my front porch.
I made a simple slipcover for the cushions on the rocker.
Vintage accessories add some charm.
Vintage accessories add some charm.
time to get the front porch ready for summer, curb appeal, outdoor living, porches
DaisyMaeBelle - Melissa

• Judy

Gorgeous! How big (width) are each of your mission posts? 2x2? We're trying to decide between a railing and a knee wall around our new porch. I also like the idea of the lattice hung there. We have two leaded glass windows from an old house that we'd like to do something with. Hanging them from the porch ceiling might be a nice touch.Thanks for the ideas!

• Nicol Dietz

I have a nice indoor wicker set. I was wondering how to make it weather proof so it would stay outside. Any ideas? :)