Make a Pallet Garden in 7 Easy Steps

If you love gardening and the pallet trend - this project is perfect for you! Pallets are easy to locate if you know where to look. Here are the steps: http://bit.ly/1xcsDeU
make a pallet garden in 7 easy steps, gardening, pallet
BrightNest

• Deb13872975

Do you use anything to stop the soil falling through the bottom of the slats.

• Deb13872975

Yes I cut pieces of black plastic and nail it on - make sure you push it down so it takes the soil and plant fits in comfortably, also to hold water.

• I don't see the 7 steps anywhere?

• Visar Brestovci

Hi. I have a question regarding the vertical pallet. Is the soil supposed to be put directly in the wooden board. Should I make some sort of holes in it to drain water?

• Christine Davis

I love to garden but have arthritis in lower back, I'm hoping this is easier on my body

• Christine Clark

You have to go to that web site that is listed just below pic. When you get there you have to take a quiz and then give e-mail and other info for them to of course send you stuff. NO....sick of having more then I care to clogging up my e-mail.