Natural Weed Killer

$4
1 Day

Raise your hand if you hate weeds! I totally hate weeds. Can't stand them, and they're always creeping up into my yard, between my pavers, everywhere! Most people I know use that awful poison, and while that works, I do not want to spray that stuff anywhere I step. This recipe is a great organic weed killer. It's definitely the best natural weed killer, and you can easily substitute the apple cider vinegar for white vinegar.

Here’s some weeds. My weeds. In my yard. I gotta get rid of these.

Step 1: Gather Your Materials

I used apple cider vinegar, Epsom salt, and a spray bottle. Step 2: Pour the Vinegar in Your Bottle

I added two cups of apple cider vinegar to the bottle. If your bottle is smaller, then you'll probably have to add less. But don't worry about it; you can always refill. Step 3: Add the Epsom Salt

I funneled in a 1/4 cup of Epsom salt. Step 4: Shake Well and Spray

I shook up the bottle until the Epsom salt dissolved. Then I sprayed the weed very well.

The weeds totally dried up 24 hours later (its pretty hot right now during the summer, so that also helped). I was able to simply brush them away. I'm sure if your weeds are thicker and stronger, you might have to yank them a bit, but this weed killer will definitely help.

No more weeds! This is the best weed killer!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home

• Mary

Will this kill the clover in the yard and will it harm the grass. Is this ment only to kill around concrete or weeds that pop up in the street and not in the yard

• Jerri

It is nonspecific. If it will kill a weed, it will kill your grass and flowers. Surprisingly, Epsom salt is good for your grass and flowers

• Vicki Mann

Why Epson salt? Does regular table salt work just as well?

• Karen Barnes Swan

Will white vinegar work?

• Teresa Wall

I have used this before it does work

• Lin Kisslinger

this works in OK but too much Epsom salt and it will leave white spots on the drive-way. It did mine but no more weeds or grass.