Natural Weed Killer

$4
1 Day

Raise your hand if you hate weeds! I totally hate weeds. Can't stand them, and they're always creeping up into my yard, between my pavers, everywhere! Most people I know use that awful poison, and while that works, I do not want to spray that stuff anywhere I step. This recipe is a great organic weed killer. It's definitely the best natural weed killer, and you can easily substitute the apple cider vinegar for white vinegar.

Here’s some weeds. My weeds. In my yard. I gotta get rid of these.

Step 1: Gather Your Materials

I used apple cider vinegar, Epsom salt, and a spray bottle. Step 2: Pour the Vinegar in Your Bottle

I added two cups of apple cider vinegar to the bottle. If your bottle is smaller, then you'll probably have to add less. But don't worry about it; you can always refill. Step 3: Add the Epsom Salt

I funneled in a 1/4 cup of Epsom salt. Step 4: Shake Well and Spray

I shook up the bottle until the Epsom salt dissolved. Then I sprayed the weed very well.

The weeds totally dried up 24 hours later (its pretty hot right now during the summer, so that also helped). I was able to simply brush them away. I'm sure if your weeds are thicker and stronger, you might have to yank them a bit, but this weed killer will definitely help.

No more weeds! This is the best weed killer!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard

• Lin Kisslinger

this works in OK but too much Epsom salt and it will leave white spots on the drive-way. It did mine but no more weeds or grass.

• Douglas Steven Byrd

It works even better if you add some Dawn dish soap as this makes the solution stick to the weeds.