Karrah @ Mrs Do It Herself
Karrah @ Mrs Do It Herself
  • Henryville, IN

Build This Entry Table For Less Than $40

Y’all, I’m so excited to share this build with you! I fell in love with a console/entry table last fall and have finally gotten around to putting my own spin on it.
build this entry table for less than 40, home decor, painted furniture, rustic furniture, shabby chic, woodworking projects
The first thing I did was measure and cut my pieces. When you measure and cut boards, ALWAYS use a square.
Next, I joined my pieces together with pocket holes. I used my Kreg Jig for this step and it makes it so much easier!
After attaching all of the pieces according to the building plans, here it is "pre-stain"
I started out with Classic Gray stain and added in Dark Walnut and Driftwood.
After giving it a coat of poly, I attached O rings and started looping and tying my rope.
Here is the final product!
You can see the full tutorial, and get the link to the downloadable plans! Build it yourself, add your own twist... it was an incredibly easy build! The lumber cost me around $26 and the rope was $8... not to shabby!

• (1) 2x8x8
  • (1) 2x6x8
  • (1) 1x4x10
Karrah @ Mrs Do It Herself

• Tina

Love the color of stain, do you mind saying the brand and color it is? Thanks!

• Carrie Woods

Love it!

• AnnMarie

Fantastic! Love your genious design and use of different textures. The rope will keep my cats entertained for hours, I just have to anchor it to the wall. Thanks!