DIY Essential Oil & Castile Soap Cleaner

$10

Hi, my name is Chanda and I am an essential-oil-aholic.
Sorry, but it is true! I beg your forgiveness if the topic does not interest you, because I have been excessively prone to blogging all sorts of DIY’s using essential oils. I loooove the aromas and I adore all their uses and healing properties. Do I think they are the solution to everything? Nope. Not a chance. But, I have seen their usefulness
diy essential oil castile soap cleaner
Ingredients
  • 1 spray bottle
  • water
  • 1/4 cup of Castile Soap
  • 10 drops of lemon essential oil
  • 10 drops of tea tree (melaleuca) oil
diy essential oil castile soap cleaner
Fill your spray bottle 3/4 of the way with fresh water.  Add 1/4 cup of your favorite Castile soap.  I adore almond, peppermint or lavender!
diy essential oil castile soap cleaner
After adding the lemon oil and melaleuca oil, give your spray bottle a gentle shake to mix things up.  Now get ready to enjoy the amazing aroma and the benefits of essential oils in your home!

Both lemon oil and melaleuca (or tea tree) oil do a fantastic job at killing bacteria and funguses.  Basically, they help take care of all the yuck without introducing crazy harmful chemicals into your home.  I say three cheers to a toxin-free zone!  And three cheers to keeping my fingerprints! LOL
diy essential oil castile soap cleaner
Sniff, sniff…..ahhhhhh….it kind of surprises me just how much peacefulness comes from a clean smelling home.  The kind of peacefulness that makes you not worry about the pending cold and flu season.
Cheers to a happy, healthy home and a clean, green DIY solution!!
xoxo
Chanda
Zest it Up

• Lisa Dolbey

Looks like you use the Melaleuca oilsI just use all of their products and save time and money toxic free everyday!

• Mo Hayes

If you’re using a 100% Pure essential oil for this project, you need to use a glass bottle because oils that don’t have any synthetic fillers and are actually 100% Pure oil, will eat through the plastic. Especially lemon oil, it’s purpose is to break down the impurities in our bodies and flush the out! Just Sayin!!!