Sassy Townhouse Living
Sassy Townhouse Living
  • East Stroudsburg, PA

An Old Table Goes From Frightful To Delightful With Fusion Paint!

1 Material
$50

Do you have old or dreadfully dreary decor in your home? We all have a few pieces that need a good makeover. I’ve been on a mission to transform these old yet still wonderful pieces around my home and every time I transform them, I’m so excited and glad I did!
This end table is about 35 years old and it was really starting to show its age. It’s a beautiful and well-made piece, and I knew it was time to give it the makeover it deserved.
an old table goes from frightful to delightful with fusion mineral pai
The issues were really started to become an eyesore and since it sits in my foyer, I knew it had to be brightened with the best paint it deserved. Fusion Mineral Paint is the best I’ve ever used. Their reputation for creating the most innovative color selection and paint quality is known throughout the entire internet. 

I chose Casement and Raw Silk. I applied a coat of Raw Silk and then a coat of Casement to ensure I achieved that pure white I was after. Using a base coat of Raw Silk would ensure the white to pop and that’s exactly the look I was going for with this end table. I knew Fusion Mineral Paint  would be the perfect solution for my end table. I can’t stop smiling when I walk past it! 
Painting your old furniture a brighter color makes all the difference!
It’s so easy to do! And, it’s like getting a whole new piece of furniture. 
This isn’t the first time I’ve used Fusion Mineral Paint. I was able to transform my console table with it too! Everyone is always shocked when they see the end results and love it! Be sure to stop over to my blog and check this post out too!
The white is so pure and exactly the look I was after for this end table. The coverage was perfection too. 
I love adding pops of color to the tabletop. That’s another reason I love having a white base to work with. Every color comes alive now! Be sure to check back soon as I’m going to show you how I was able to add the beautiful moldings to this table! They are magical!
I love how this table perfectly blends with the appliques I used on my stairs. I wanted to brighten up my foyer and I think the white and gold were the perfect combination. 
I decided to use gold spray paint on the hardware. I love how it brightened up the entire front and compliments the gold bows.
You can’t go wrong with Fusion Mineral Paints. The best feature is Fusion™ is formulated with a built-in top coat, the 100% acrylic resin. You do not need to use a top coat for water permanency! 
And, don’t forget to stop back soon – as I mentioned above – I’m going to show you just how I was able to easily add the stunning moldings to this end table. 
I hope you were able to get some inspiration from my furniture restoration. Never lose hope on old or damaged pieces of furniture. You never know just how beautiful they will turn out until you try! 
PLEASE stop by my blog for more images and product details! I know you will find some inspiration for your projects too.
I'd love to see you there!
Also, subscribe to my newsletter for giveaways, updates, and much more! Subscribe Here! 
Thank you!
Carolann
Sassy Townhouse Living

• Fusion Mineral Paint  (http://amzn.to/2uDrMWL)

Sassy Townhouse Living

• Lavern McDaniel

Did you have to strip first or sand?
    • Sassy Townhouse Living

Nope, that's the beauty of using Fusion. You don't have any prep work. All I did was wash it down with a damp cloth first and then painted! You don't need a top coat either. It has a built in one!
  • Jcourtney

You said in the previous question it has a built in top coat. Do you know about what sheen it has (flat, satin, semigloos, etc) or if there are options for the sheen? Looks great!

• Sassy Townhouse Living

Thank you! It's hard to say I wouldn't call it totally flat and it's not totally shiny either. It's somewhere in between. Their site says Fusion™ is formulated with a built-in top coat, the 100% acrylic resin. They also say,
      Fusion™ is offered in a gorgeous matte finish. This means an almost zero reflectance value that allows you to achieve a beautiful smooth finish. It is considered a matte finish but it has a beautiful glow to it as well. I think it's one of the best paints I've ever used. Hope that helps.