Pauliegirl1
Pauliegirl1
  • Tutorial Team
  • Cumming, GA

Curvy Legs

$30
3 Weeks

A really pretty table, I didn't know I had!! I got it from an online auction company. MaxSold....so much fun to look at their goodies!!
curvy legs
I got my goodies home, not knowing what I really had?? In the pictures it just looked like curved wood pieces, there was also a small mirror, and some other brackets a piece of marble with curves?? and other wood pieces. When I got them home, I figured out the marble piece went on these curvy legs...What kind of furniture is this??
curvy legs
After the last stripping, (citra-solv) I cleaned it up. I used some mineral spirits, and then just a mild soap and water....a lot of times!! New rags, new water and soap! It took a good amount of cleaning!!
curvy legs
Now....what color??? The marble was pink, I didn't think pink would be a good color? So, I posted a picture on Hometalk, and the silver was a winner!!! Thank you to ALL that helped me with this one!! I bought two cans of Rustoleum silver spray paint. I even found some silver stain?? I used the spray paint! I had some dark glaze on hand and after spraying it, I rubbed it down with the glaze. Then for protection, I sprayed it with clear acrylic.
curvy legs
curvy legs
It attaches to the wall! I didn't attach it, just leaned it against wall for photo. What a find!! About $15.00 for the whole lot, and $8.00 for spray paint, and only used one can...$4.00!! Everything else I had on hand.
curvy legs
About $30.00 later and a WHOLE lot of time, about 2 weeks!! That is for everything! The items I won on the auction, plus the spray paint, and approximate cost of items I had on hand.
curvy legs
what do you think??? It's for sale!!! Have a great day!!

• Cites-solv, mineral spirits, Dawn soap, 3 drops in a large pail of warm water.  (Had it all on hand.)
  • Rustoleum silver spray paint

• Dor28090583

How to paint ceramic tile floor kitchen 88

• Pauliegirl1

I am sorry, I have not painted ceramic tile. I am sure there are videos on you tube, or someone here at hometalk can help you!!

• She16902363

Is your "table" still for sale? If so, how much r u asking?

• She16902363

Hi Pauliegirl1 (again). Haven't heard from u from my last posted question.

• Sandy

Is your table still for sale?

• Sandy

I will check costs tomorrow. What is v the weight again?

• Connie

It’s so beautiful just as it is, can’t imagine changing it or cutting the legs... that would be awful!! Did you ever sell it... so love it!!!
    Great Job!!

• Pauliegirl1

Thank you Connie!! Not really sure what that guy was thinking?? LOL!!