Tom
Tom
  • Tutorial Team
  • Las Vegas, NV

Hummingbird Feeder

$20

Soon the Hummingbird’s will be coming back from their migration, and flitting from flower to flower, and feeder to feeder.
If you get a lot of hummingbirds like we do, you really need more than one feeder. Here is a compact feeder that is sure to draw a lot of hummers.
It is simple, easy to make and reasonable in price.
hummingbird feeder
Got a three light  chandelier, (even a five light one would work), paint it a bright color.

hummingbird feeder
Attach a piece of picture hanging wire around the area where you would normally screw ion the lightbulbs, (about 15 inches in length.)
hummingbird feeder
Put the glass shades on.
hummingbird feeder
Attach the hummingbird feeders and you are ready to go

• Lan12528096

How did you make the butterfly pin wheel?

• Lan12528096

• Tom

I bought it from Collections Etc...

• Mgibbs

Are your neighbors upset about it? I would think simple hummingbird feeders would look less like you have household items in the yard. Our HOA would never allow it.

• Marilyn K. Reed

Much better pic. And don't pay any attention to the swing top .. it is going to be replaced :)

• Lauren

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. There are gazillions of hummingbirds in WA State. I gotta have this.

• Itsmemic

I think this is lovely ! An eyesore? I think not !!