Topst Turvy Garden Planter

After seeing this easy project displayed at our local Home Depot, my husband & I decided that we couldn't wait for the demonstration class next week and built a cute little planter for our patio. Using a treasure trove of terra cotta pots we discovered in our shed, hubby & I put together this easy topsy turvy planter over the weekend. It took all of 45 minutes to assemble and plant the pots full of color!
Topsoil, assorted terra cotta pots, & rebar are all you need to assemble this cutsy flower pot for your garden.
Add a mix of herbs and flowers to keep your plantings useful as well as colorful!
While I left my pots natural color, you can paint or decorate yours anyway that you want for a pop of whimsey in your garden!

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Jennifer Watkins-Jones

• Miriam Illions
    Miriam Illions

Love your version - it turned out beautifully!

• Karlene Pollner
    Karlene Pollner

I made one last year,my only mistake was I should have primed my pots before I painted them. It did look very nice though.