Cutest Burlap Pumpkin With Ruffia Bow-DIY

$10

Love, love FALL Decor! So get ready I have so much planned out to share with you. Today, I’m going to show you how I created this cute little rustic pumpkin embroidery hoop using burlap some rope, ribbon and raffia. It’s so unbelievably easy, and definitely won’t break the bank!

cutest burlap pumpkin with ruffia bow diy

Things you need to make pumpkin

• Embroidery hoop-1- 10 inch
  • Burlap
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Wire
  • Rope !
  • Hot glue with glue sticks
  • Garden Wire
  • Ribbon and ruffia

First we need to separate our embroidery hoop and cut our burlap Just because we are dealing with one embroidery hoop, some hot gluing is necessary.

Trim edges with rope to make it look finished.

Burlap is super popular but in their natural color.  I have been seeing it everywhere, but not in orange. Solution to that is very easy. Let's paint it a bit to be close to color of pumpkin.It doesn't take much of a paint just a drop that I mixed with a lot of water

So let's fold them together and add additional loop to mirror left side. Decided to simply glue 3 pieces of rope together.Garden wire helped me easily secure them together. Secure together top and the bottom of both loops

As I was adding my matching line of 3 ropes glued together I came out with another idea ...lets loop it all up. That is what usually happens with me when creating juices start to flow. To keep my loops loose and light I only pinched them with bit of glue to my painted burlap.

It's time to add some top to our pumpkin! I used piece of wood that I had left over from my pallet project but you can add twig or piece of branch

All what I did was a dot of hot glue reinforced with wire.

I think we are done! It is time to add a bow! It is really easy! Layer your ribbon with raffia and secure around our pumpkin stem together. Then tie ribbon and raffia separate as you can see in the picture

Hope that you enjoyed making with me my CUTEST PUMPKIN EVER!

Let me know what do you think!

if you like Farmhouse Rustic Home Decor you need to check my Layered Lace Ribbon Fall Wreath

Agnes Chrzanowska

• Lisa Olson Gibbs

I’m getting ready to make this and I’m having a hard time with the instructions. You used one hoop that you glued the burlap to then after painting you said to mirror the left side and add them together. I’m thinking a step is missing because it never says what the left side is that you are adding together and the supplies only state one hoop. I’m thinking that there is a step or two missing.

• Linda

That is absolutely darling!