Easy Halloween Yard Decor

$5
1 Day

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! You better bet my home will be decorated by October 1st. I have some fun yard decor I created to share with you.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Mummy Door -

I taped strips of toilet paper (or you could use crepe paper or fabric) to your door. I added a couple eyes I found from the dollar store.

My kids were so excited to see this door (and so were the neighbor kids - they were spying on me all day)

Garden Ghost -

I placed a basket ball on top of a plant stand I had.

I set a full sized white sheet over the stand.

I added 2 felt eyes and my ghost was ready.

Glowing Ghost -

I bought 2 glass lamp shades at a thrift store. I use a permanent marker to make some eyes.

I put a solar light through the hole on the top so he'd glow.

Halloween Tree -

I took a couple branches we had from fall clean up. I spray painted them black and let them dry.

I put them in a flower pot and filled it with dirt to keep them in place. I set the flower pot in a plastic cauldron I had on hand. I added some purple lights for added glow.

Giant Spiderweb -

I cut some sprinkler pipe so that I could make a circle with it.

I taped it together with some gaffers tape.

I used some twine I had on hand, and created the web by weaving it around the tubing.

I spray painted the twine black and let it dry. I set my web in front of a window so it would could be lit up on Halloween night.

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Tonya Raday

Wouldn't it be easier to just hulu hoops and paint black. For the outer web?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

You could use a hula hoop, but unfortunately they are all sold out in my town since summer is done.