DIY Wrinkle Releaser

$3
When I was in college, I made it my personal goal to avoid ironing at all costs. I managed to go for weeks without ever ironing a thing. And I wasn’t wearing jeans and t-shirts, either. I attended a conservative Bible college where the men wore shirts and ties and the ladies wore dresses. I managed at the time thanks to Downy's wrinkle release spray.
Fast forward (many years) and I STILL hate ironing. This is what laundry looks like in my house:
My poor husband. He’s on his own when it comes to ironing his dress shirts. But we also have this little thing called a budget, and $5 wrinkle removing spray is not in it. Now, thanks to my love of all things Pinterest, I have discovered an insanely cheap solution: DIY Wrinkle Releaser! You are going to laugh when you realize how easy and inexpensive this is! Are you ready?
What you need:
1. Spray bottle
2. Fabric softener
3. Water
What to do:
1. Open spray bottle
2. Pour 1 Tbsp fabric softener into bottle
3. Pour 1 cup water into bottle
4. Shake to mix and then spray a light mist over your clothing, smoothing with your hands.
The end.
Seriously, that’s it.
Obviously there are some things you just can't get around ironing, but for a quick freshening before you toss on your clothes for the day, you can't beat this simple trick! Check out the link below for more!
Nicole Burkholder

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 146 comments
Next