Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

A Princess Bedroom with a Loft Bed

I have finished my daughter's princess bedroom complete with loft bed with a princess playhouse underneath. I added cute touches like matching curtains and vinyl numbers going up the stairs to her bed. We removed the closet doors and have installed a great closet system that she actually loves! Underneath her loft bed we even had room to make her a secret closet to hang her dress up clothes! Check out all
a princess bedroom with a loft bed, bedroom ideas, closet, diy, doors, home decor, DIY loft bed built off of Ana White plans
DIY loft bed built off of Ana White plans.
a princess bedroom with a loft bed, bedroom ideas, closet, diy, doors, home decor, Number stairs which also serve as hidden storage for toys stuffed animals etc
Number stairs, which also serve as hidden storage for toys, stuffed animals, etc.
a princess bedroom with a loft bed, bedroom ideas, closet, diy, doors, home decor, Cafe curtains I made for the playhouse windows I also made coordinating curtains for her bedroom
Cafe curtains I made for the playhouse windows. I also made coordinating curtains for her bedroom.
a princess bedroom with a loft bed, bedroom ideas, closet, diy, doors, home decor, Secret closet cut out of the top stair for her to hang up her princess dresses
"Secret" closet, cut out of the top stair, for her to hang up her princess dresses.
a princess bedroom with a loft bed, bedroom ideas, closet, diy, doors, home decor, Here s a picture of the bed when we first installed it pre painting
Here's a picture of the bed when we first installed it, pre-painting.
Anna M

• Jeanette S

I see age 16. Curtains to close off for privacy, a small TV, a game (whatever is in by then) and some posters on those walls! This can be great for years to come...and she will probably help Nana and Pop repaint and redecorate it for her kids! What a wonderful project that will be special for generations to come! Great job!

• NancyMaria

and I love that the steps are also hinged lids for storage area. A Real Winner!