Valentine's Day Table Decoration
Quick and easy table decoration using skeleton leaves, paper clips and bookbiding rings
Paper clips and bookbiding rings a bit out of their use!
Take one of each colour rose leaves and twist the wire stems a couple of times tightly.
Now, repeat the above with attaching the stems on the paper clip heart.
Continue, by twisting the wires on the binder ring to set the paper clip and the leaves.
Add a metal charm with some twine.
Cut a tag shape about 12 x 7 cm and distress the edges with the inkpad.
Twist two more wire stems of the leaves at the edges this time, open a small hall on the corner of the tag and pass them through. Secure at the back with some glue or tape. Place a paperclip on the right side of the tag.
Paint with the inkpad the wooden hearts and let them dry well.
Pass the cutlery under the tag’s leaves. Decorate the table with hearts and more leaves.
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Red (Buddly Crafts)
- Buddly Crafts Silk Rose Leaves – Bright Pink (Buddly Crafts)
- Joy! Crafts Bookbinding Rings 12pcs – 43mm Silver (Buddly Crafts)
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad – Lady Bug (Buddly Crafts)
- Knorr Prandell Deco Paper Clips – Heart Silver 44mm (Buddly Crafts)
- Buddly Crafts 21mm x 8mm Metal Word Charms – 16pcs Silver Tone ST26 (Buddly Crafts)
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2 (Buddly Crafts)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published January 19th, 2017 12:51 PM