Window Boxes For Bathroom Storage

This little bathroom was in desperate need of a storage solution. These window boxes from Lowe's solved my storage problem perfectly! For more creative storage ideas check out my Creative Storage Ideas Clipboard: http://www.hometalk.com/b/712020/creative-storage-ideas
Using decorative hooks from the hardware aisle at Lowe's I secured each window box to the wall.
I used some metal number plaques I already had to dress them up a little.

30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Carmel P

• Cindy
    Cindy

Gosh. I love this one, but don't EVEN UNDERSTAND. what's a window box?

Where is it?

• Deborah Hart-Curtis
      Deborah Hart-Curtis

Often referred to as “Window Box Planters”, but they might also go by “Flower Window Boxes”, if you want to research the topic. But, regardless of the name, the idea is that they were positioned/hung at the base of windowsills and contained some type of flower arrangement which added beauty to the exterior of the home.

• Helena Lewis
    Helena Lewis

Can this be done with heavy-duty narrow plastic basket?

• Sandra Eastridge
    Sandra Eastridge

Can you put them in the shower?

• GMJ
      GMJ

Check out COMMAND peoducts. Be sure to choise hangers specifically listed for showers. 5i get 5gem to stay up longer folliw these ADDIRIONAL Directions:

1) Use a bigger alchole wipe than Command Products provide ( for ALL Command oriducts) I just used a paper towel or wash cloth dipped in alchole . And clean that area really well . Do not position the holder over a seam or grouting. Pick a smooth, non bumpy tile LET DRY COMPLETELY. Hang the bin or container. Be SURE to let the EMPTY Container hang for 24 full hours, before loading. Pay very close qttention to weight limits of container