Carmel P
Carmel P
  • Lexington, KY

Window Boxes For Bathroom Storage

This little bathroom was in desperate need of a storage solution. These window boxes from Lowe's solved my storage problem perfectly! For more creative storage ideas check out my Creative Storage Ideas Clipboard: http://www.hometalk.com/b/712020/creative-storage-ideas
Using decorative hooks from the hardware aisle at Lowe's I secured each window box to the wall.
I used some metal number plaques I already had to dress them up a little.
Carmel P

• Lna28631072

Where did you buy the baskets?

• Leslie

Ginny forgot to mention Lowes does not carry these anymore and the ones I found online to me were expensive.

• Helen

What did you use to attach the baskets to the wall?

• Jixyrocker711

I love the idea! I have some sKinney wall spaces that would benefit from this idea. Decorative & functional, excellent! Thank you!

• Leslie

Lowes no longer stocks these baskets but they can be made with hardware wire and paper cording or cord. This is the kind of cording you see woven on chairs and rockers and stools. Nice idea though :)