Angela
Angela
  • San Antonio, TX

Pallet Swing

We had a few pallets leftover from our backyard projects and decided to build a pallet swing with them!
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, A couple leftover pallets
A couple leftover pallets...
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, We cut down the back
We cut down the back....
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Used carriage bolts to attach and support the back
Used carriage bolts to attach and support the back...
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Painted it black
Painted it black....
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Attached chain with eye hooks and lock clips
Attached chain with eye hooks and lock clips....
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Hung it and added some pillows
Hung it and added some pillows....
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Wonderful place to sit and enjoy the pond
Wonderful place to sit and enjoy the pond...
pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, read a book and listen to the birds
....read a book and listen to the birds!

To see more: http://www.twelveoaksmanor.com

• Bborowy

How did you make the lampshade? It's so cute!

• Ard7370318

OMG this is so pretty!! Do you have it hanging from that big oak tree behind it? It must be a very heavy swing. I Love the whole look and wish I had a tree like that. I too would love to know how you made your lamp shade or if you bought it somewhere??? I might try making a swing like yours but will have to also build a frame to hang it from. Thanks for sharing it's beautiful as well as your yard too!

• Patty

Really nice

• Sue Nevitt Marlette

Pallets are made to be disposable, you wouldn't catch me sitting on this! You'd be on your butt by the end of the first season. All that work wasted.