Pallet Swing

237K Views
We had a few pallets leftover from our backyard projects and decided to build a pallet swing with them!
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, A couple leftover pallets
A couple leftover pallets...
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, We cut down the back
We cut down the back....
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Used carriage bolts to attach and support the back
Used carriage bolts to attach and support the back...
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Painted it black
Painted it black....
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Attached chain with eye hooks and lock clips
Attached chain with eye hooks and lock clips....
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Hung it and added some pillows
Hung it and added some pillows....
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Wonderful place to sit and enjoy the pond
Wonderful place to sit and enjoy the pond...
  • pallet swing, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, read a book and listen to the birds
....read a book and listen to the birds!

Suggested materials for this project:

• Lillian Chapman
      Lillian Chapman Canada

Angela I would like to know what you used for the lampshade I really like it looks great next to your swing. Lily C Canada

• Angela
        Angela San Antonio, TX

@Lillian Chapman ....Thanks! it is actually a grapevine spiral wreath that I bought at Hobby Lobby.....took apart and tied onto my lamp shade with jute string! Any type of bendable twig would work...just make sure it's smaller than normal grapevine. Hope this helps!!