Pottery Barn Knock Off DIY Moss Ball - Dollar Tree

$12

I’ve had this project in mind for a while; I bought moss at the Dollar Tree almost one month ago, for only a dollar, can you believe it!? My only regret is that I only bought one bag, silly me! The beautiful moss balls from Pottery Barn inspired this project which I believe to be perfect décor for spring or summer. As you’ll see in the video tutorial this is an easy project where most of the material can
pottery barn knock off diy moss ball dollar tree
Watch the video above to learn how I made these Pottery Barn Knock Off Moss Balls. You could always just follow this step-by-step guide.

I'm using plastic balls because I found a good deal, 3 balls for $1 at the Dollar Tree, but you could use styrofoam balls.
Loosen the moss. If you're using moss from the Dollar Tree I recommend cutting it to get the best results.
Spread tacky glue all over the ball, be generous.
Press the moss onto the glue.
When you are done covering the balls spray adhesive or hair spray 
to avoid losing moss.
I hope you like this DIY. Don’t forget to visit my blog, subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/LatinMorocha and follow me on my social media, see you soon Chau Chau!

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 17, 2018 11:06 PM - More info