- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid (This can be bought in bulk.)
- 2 tablespoons kaolin clay
- 1/2 cup SLSA (Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate)
- 1/4 cup cream of tartar
- Birthday cake soap scent
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pink mica powder
- Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
- 1/4 pound goats milk soap
- Rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles
- Large mixing bowl
- Silicone or metal donut mold
Donut DIY Bath Bombs
This is is easier than you think, and just look at how cute they are! You're own little donut bath bombs! They even have a glaze of soap. Perfect for parties, gifts, and so much more.
Supplies to make your own bath bomb:
DIY Donut Bath Bomb with Soap Glaze Recipe:
Add baking soda, citric acid, kaolin clay, SLSA (Sodium Laurel Sulfoacetate), cornstarch, and cream of tartar to a large bowl. Sift or whisk the dry ingredients. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt coconut oil in the microwave for 25-30 seconds. Add to dry mixture. You may then add your birthday cake scent.
For the remaining detailed instructions and expert tips, visit us at
The Country Chic Cottage. Add bath bomb mixture into the mold and press down with your fingers. Allow to dry overnight.
Melt soap in a microwave-safe bowl in 25-second bursts until melted. Using a squirt bottle or spoon, drizzle soap over donut bath bomb. Immediately after adding soap glaze, add sprinkles.
Visit The Country Chic Cottage for the final reveal and detailed instructions.
- See detailed materials list above.
- See link for detailed instructions above.https://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go