Easy Farmhouse-style Twine Pumpkins

$5

cheap and easy fall decor, using twine and twisty ties to make rustic farmhouse pumpkins

Final product

these twine twins pair well with white pumpkins for an elevated look

Roll twine, not to be confused with roll tide

Roll twine into roughly the same size. The more rolls you make, the fuller your pumpkin will be.

Tip on pumpkin sizing

I used my hand as a guide on consistent sizing for each pumpkin. For bigger pumpkins, I used my vitamin bottle (in video below)

Tie the branch to one twine roll
Use twisty tie to secure all the twine rolls together.
I don't mind the look of the twisty tie, but if you want, you can wrap twine around the ties to hide
Twine triplet with the pumpkin gang

For the small and medium pumpkins, I only secured with one twisty tie. For the big pumpkin, I split the rolls into two sections - half pumpkins, then secured those two sections together.

Fall decor on my secretary desk

My favorite DIY projects involve twine and branches! There is also a tutorial for the olive tree on the right; hope you'll check it out 🙂

Instagram @percivalinbloom

I made a reel of these pumpkins on my Instagram @percivalinbloom if you want to see them in action 🧡

25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!