Thrift Store Table Cloth Gets a Boho Upcycle.

$10

I found a linen tablecloth at a thrift store and used some clearance fringe to give it a fresh Boho look.

I found a pretty cream colored linen table cloth at a thrift store recently. I knew it would be the perfect piece to upcycle.

I had a bolt of fringe that I found in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby and knew this would dress up this tablecloth perfectly.

After a good wash. I pressed the edges of the tablecloth to be sure there was a flat surface to attach the trim to.

I measured out the amount of fringe that I needed and used the fabric glue to fix the fringe to the edges of the tablecloth.

I laid the tablecloth out so that the edges were flat so the glue could dry completely and the fringe wouldn't get glued to itself or anything extra!

I think it looks amazing! Tablecloths and table throws can be so expensive! This was just right for my budget.

It think it gave this plain Jane tablecloth a fresh and fun look!

Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized