Let me start of with a huge HELLO & WELCOME FRANNS!!!
I hope you enjoy my very first Halloween tablescape as much as I enjoyed creating it!
How my scape became.... my favorite thing about Halloween is Hocus Pocus, magic, witches and old houses!!!! I wanted to add everything I’ve loved during October since I was a little girl! Bringing out my inner child!!!!
My home is 119 years old, so I wanted to go for a vintage look to play into my old home.
I found an old dictionary book on my bookshelf and used it as the “spell book.” From then on I had my theme and needed to add in All Things Witchy!
Everything a witch needs to cast her spells for a fantastic dinner party listed below.....
Crows, Living and Dead
Pops of burgundy
Witches Brew Sangria
And a Full Moon
- Lay down cloths (dollar tree)
- grab a big book 📖 open it up
- stack books under large book to prop it up
- then add your candles
- Add rats, spiders and mice (dollar tree)
- put a few potion bottles down to make it feel magical (Wallmart and Michaels craft store )
- crows (wallmart)
- cobweb (wallmart) add onto chandelier
- then lay moss around everything for
- Lay Sage (Amazon) down
- that extra special touch ( Michaels craft store )
- ass dishes and wine glasses (all from dollar tree)
Happy Halloween Witches!
Total Cost $65