VINTAGE WAGON Repurposed All Over Again

60K Views
I am a Estate Sale Shopper - and proud of it This little vintage wagon is still one of my favorite estate sale finds. We had just moved into our home and I needed something interesting to decorate with. I knew I could easily do something with this cute wagon.
Time: 1 HoursCost: $15.00Difficulty: Easy
No question. This wagon just had to be repurposed into a flower planter. I drilled several holes on the bottom of the wagon and then added a light layer of small stone for drainage.
With our new landscape footprint, it was time to get planting and decorating out front. Call me crazy but... I must admit, there's something I like about the simple stone/mulch combo with nothing in it too!
Done! Great pop of color in front of our front porch. It makes for fun conversation too! Patriotic with a blue ribbon attached for Fourth of July!
The following year I decided to not use the impatience. I kind of missed the white however.
In full bloom from the first planting! Since this photo, I have used several other flower combinations but, I think this is my favorite.
It's fun to use my wagon to decorate for fall and winter holidays too. There are so many different things you can do with something like this. Enjoy your day ~Lela (TrashFindRedesigned on ETSY) My BLOG at www.trashfindredesigned.com

Suggested materials for this project:

• Flowers  (My local greenhouse)
Trash Find Redesigned