Bathroom Mirror Makeover

$100

Today I’m sharing a mini mirror make-over in my bathroom. The mirror in our bathroom was a plain builder grade model. I’m sure many of you are familiar with this type of bathroom mirror and may have them your home as well.
Many years ago when I first redid this bathroom from an ugly 80’s style bathroom to the cute raindrop bathroom it is now, I applied auto trim for a makeshift mirror frame. That was an easy and inexpensive temporary fix but I was ready to upgrade the frame to something nicer before the holiday season.
The holidays are coming and that means we will be hosting guests soon. This is the perfect time of year for some simple decor upgrades that can be done in less than a day.
I measured my mirror and used the online calculator to order my frame from Frame My Mirror.
The kit came in pieces that I assembled with glue and a hammer. Once the frame dries you peel off the the adhesive wrapper on the back of the frame and stick it onto your existing mirror.
This is the finished result.
Another view of the finished result.

Frame My Mirror Frame

15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome