CC
CC
  • Battle Creek, MI

Garden Salvage

I took an old door and coated the glass with mirror paint, then I mounted it on my fence. I added some porch poles and bunk bed slats as a frame around the door; decorating it with paint and flower pot finials. I added a decorative piece of steel as a topper and put some stepping stones in front of it. This is my "secret" door to nowhere.
garden salvage, flowers, gardening, painting, repurposing upcycling, I love to repurpose junk to decorate my garden
I love to repurpose junk to decorate my garden.
garden salvage, flowers, gardening, painting, repurposing upcycling, My door is flanked with my funnel planters
My door is flanked with my funnel planters.
garden salvage, flowers, gardening, painting, repurposing upcycling, The Salvage Garden
"The Salvage Garden"

• Mar7948362

Name of mirror paint

• Lorilee O'Donoghue

Will mirror paint on glass make a window sort of like a two way mirror. Like in a police station? can you get it anywhere else besides Michael's

• Can9372429

I've gone to Lowes, Home Depot, Michaels, JoAnns, you name it.... and no one has heard of outdoor mirror paint. I did order some mirror paint from Amazon, and it looked great, till the next morning, then came off :(