Make a Pizza Pan Scarecrow

$13

Pizza pan crafts are all the rage right now, and I decided to try this one that I found on PInterest. I will show you how to make a pizza pan scarecrow from a Dollar Tree pizza pan. I would love to have you stop by my blog , Celebrate & Decorate for more details as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

Begin this project with a Dollar Tree pizza pan. 

Paint the pan with a gold metallic paint like this Rust-oleum. After it has dried completely give the pan a generous spray with Krylon Glitter Blast Glistening Gold. Let the pan dry again completely.

Make or buy a felt or straw hat that looks like a scarecrow might like to wear it. I found this one on Amazon. 

Your scarecrow will need a little straw hair. Cut a pair of small bundles of raffia and secure them at one end. 

You now will have your hat and raffia “hair” ready. 

Add a bloom like this fun sunflower with hot glue to the front of the hat. 

Put your hat on your pizza pan as shown above. Secure it with hot glue on both the front and the back. 

Hot glue the bundles of raffia under the edges of the hat. 

Use an acrylic paint pen to add the face to your scarecrow. This is one of a set from Penguin Art Supplies.  

Use a ruler to center a line right up the center of the “face” of the scarecrow. With your paint pen, draw a dotted line up from the bottom, stopping to add a triangular nose. Continue all the way up to beneath the hat.

Look how cute your scarecrow has become with a little more paint pen!

Paint 44 wooden clothespins with Krylon Glitter Blast Orange Burst spray paint. 

Attach the clothespins around the base of the scarecrow’s face, all the way around from one edge of the hat to the other.  

Turn your scarecrow over and cut a hole in the back of the hat. Add a loop of pipe cleaner to the back of the pizza pan with a good adhesive and pull the loop through the hole so you can hang your scarecrow. 

You have a complete scarecrow ready to hang on your door or wall! Isn’t he cute?   You can see more of my projects here

15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Chloe Crabtree

• Betty Small
    Betty Small

excellent instructions. so simple , but through . thanks we need a fun project that kids can help do . times are tough right now and this is also bujdjet possible . God Bless .

• Alice
    Alice

I made this, but I used 52 clothespins and made a hat out of a large piece of felt. I put a slit in the hat with a self sticking hook. Very happy with the results. Thank you for the idea.