Make a Pizza Pan Scarecrow

$13

Pizza pan crafts are all the rage right now, and I decided to try this one that I found on PInterest. I will show you how to make a pizza pan scarecrow from a Dollar Tree pizza pan. I would love to have you stop by my blog , Celebrate & Decorate for more details as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

Begin this project with a Dollar Tree pizza pan. 

Paint the pan with a gold metallic paint like this Rust-oleum. After it has dried completely give the pan a generous spray with Krylon Glitter Blast Glistening Gold. Let the pan dry again completely.

Make or buy a felt or straw hat that looks like a scarecrow might like to wear it. I found this one on Amazon. 

Your scarecrow will need a little straw hair. Cut a pair of small bundles of raffia and secure them at one end. 

You now will have your hat and raffia “hair” ready. 

Add a bloom like this fun sunflower with hot glue to the front of the hat. 

Put your hat on your pizza pan as shown above. Secure it with hot glue on both the front and the back. 

Hot glue the bundles of raffia under the edges of the hat. 

Use an acrylic paint pen to add the face to your scarecrow. This is one of a set from Penguin Art Supplies.  

Use a ruler to center a line right up the center of the “face” of the scarecrow. With your paint pen, draw a dotted line up from the bottom, stopping to add a triangular nose. Continue all the way up to beneath the hat.

Look how cute your scarecrow has become with a little more paint pen!

Paint 44 wooden clothespins with Krylon Glitter Blast Orange Burst spray paint. 

Attach the clothespins around the base of the scarecrow’s face, all the way around from one edge of the hat to the other.  

Turn your scarecrow over and cut a hole in the back of the hat. Add a loop of pipe cleaner to the back of the pizza pan with a good adhesive and pull the loop through the hole so you can hang your scarecrow. 

You have a complete scarecrow ready to hang on your door or wall! Isn’t he cute?   You can see more of my projects here

Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Chloe Crabtree

• Betty Small

excellent instructions. so simple , but through . thanks we need a fun project that kids can help do . times are tough right now and this is also bujdjet possible . God Bless .

• Alice

I made this, but I used 52 clothespins and made a hat out of a large piece of felt. I put a slit in the hat with a self sticking hook. Very happy with the results. Thank you for the idea.