Amanda Risius
Amanda Risius
  • Council Bluffs, IA

Lipstick Holder DIY

$12

Display your lipstick collection with this pretty copper makeup holder. The simple tutorial costs just a few bucks and looks great on your vanity! Follow along to learn how to make your own.
diy lipstick holder using copper tubes, crafts, how to, organizing, repurposing upcycling
Step 1
Remove the price stickers on the copper tubes. I used a sharp knife to scrape off the stickers.
Step 2
Arrange your copper tubes on your plexiglass square in your desired shape. I had my local hardware store cut the plexiglass sheet into a 4 inch square. I decided to use 7 copper tubes, but you can use as many as you’d like!
Step 3
Dab a small amount of glue along the bottom of the copper tube and press on the plexiglass, gluing it in place.
Step 4
I decided to glue 4 plugs to the bottom of the plexiglass sheet. You don’t have to add these if you don’t want to, but I think it’s nice to raise the plexiglass off the surface.
That's it! This is such a chic and easy DIY and great for makeup brushes too.
If you love this DIY, be sure to check out more projects at:
Amanda Risius